Skip to main content
- ASSW 2021, 20-26 March, 2021, in Lisbon (online event). Accepted TN sessions:
- ClimateChange and the Arctic: Global Origins, Regional Responsibilities
- An Ambivalence / Paradox of Arctic Development: the environment vis-a-vis Economy
- Arctic Security: from the Geostrategic 'Game' of Superpowers to Global Resource Competetion or Societal Security?
- UArctic Congress, 15-18 May, 2021, in Reykjavik. Accepted TN sessions
- New and Emerging Trends of Arctic Governance, Geopolitics, Geo-economics, and Science
- Focus on ‘Science’, Shortage of ‘Education’ in Arctic Policies?
- Paradox in Arctic development, when a balance is sought between global and local, environmental protection and increase in economic activities.
- Calotte Academy, 6-13 June, 2021 (if the pandemic allows), in Finland, Norway and Sapmi, with the title:
- New and Emerging Trends of Arctic Governance, Geopolitics, Geoeconomics, and Science.
For more information and to apply please visit: https://calotte-academy.com
- ICASS X (postponed from June 2020), 15-20 June, 2021, in Arkhangelsk. Proposed TN session:
- New & Emerging Trends of Arctic Governance, Geopolitics and Geo-economcs
- Arctic Circle Assembly, 14-17 October, 2021, in Reykjavik (if the pandemic allows). Confirmed TN sessions:
- Human Security I – from hard to soft security
- Human Security II – the case of Russia